LATEST INFORMATION – Sunday 9 February (3pm)
- Water levels on Oxfordshire rivers have responded to further rainfall and have risen once more. There are a number of road closures and Environment Agency flood alerts and warnings in the county
- properties near to land which is already saturated maybe at risk of flash flooding
- the council is able to provide a limited amount of sandbags from the district council offices in Benson Lane, Crowmarsh Gifford. Please be aware that demand is very high with bags often going as soon as deliveries are made. If stock levels are depleted they will be replenished as required on Monday 10 February.
Important telephone numbers:
- if you're in a life threatening situation then please dial the emergency services on 999
- if it is a none urgent call then please call the emergency service on 101
- to report flooding from a sewer please call Thames Water on 0845 9200 900 or visit Thames Water's Sewer Flooding page
- if you are concerned about a vulnerable person please call the county council's emergency duty team on 0800 833 408.
For further information and advice please visit www.southoxon.gov.uk/flooding.
South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Councils
@southoxon / @whitehorsedc