Below is an update on Healthwatch Oxfordshire’s activityover the last two months, during which time they have:
· Published a comprehensive report on access to GP services in Oxford
· Published an updated report on student access to mental health and A+E services
· Published a report setting out the key changes to services identified by local people with long term neurological conditions
· Recruited and trained our first tranche of volunteers
· Started preparing to do two large scale enter and view based projects in the Spring, one looking at patients experience of discharge from hospital and the other looking at Dignity in Care.
· Strengthened our Board and identified new, more accessible, offices.
· Helped the local BBC prepare and run its NHS Week
· Started to plan a roadshow that will see us out and about talking to members of the public in each District Council area at least once before the end of March.
· Promoted a range of local consultations including the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment and the consultation on Learning Disability Services
office: 01865 520520
mob: 07432 406854
C/O: EASI Healthwatch CIC, Jericho Farm, Worton, Witney, OX29 4SZ