Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Oxfordshire’s health and care services – The Big Consultation – Phase 1
You've been invited to participate in the Oxfordshire’s health and care services – The Big Consultation – Phase 1 consultation by the consultation manager, Julia Stackhouse.
This consultation is open from 16 Jan 2017 at 09:00 to 9 Apr 2017 at 23:59.
This is a reminder to have your say on the Oxfordshire health and care services – Big Consultation, Phase 1. We would like to ask you about proposals for:
• Changing the way we use our hospital beds and increasing care closer to home in Oxfordshire
• Planned care at the Horton General Hospital (planned care is a term for healthcare which has been planned in advance and which is not urgent or an emergency such as diagnostic tests, outpatient appointments and surgery).
• Acute stroke services in Oxfordshire
• Critical care (Critical care helps people with life-threatening or very serious injuries and illnesses) at the Horton General Hospital
• Maternity services including obstetrics, Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and the effect on emergency gynaecology surgery
• Consideration of the Midwife Led Units in north Oxfordshire will be in Phase 2 but we would like some views from you to inform option development.
The full consultation document (including a glossary) is available here https://consult.oxfordshireccg.nhs.uk/consult.ti/Bighealthandcare/consultationHome or visit the CCG website www.oxonhealthcaretransformation.nhs.uk
We would like your feedback. You can give this by completing this questionnaire, or visit our website for information about coming to a meeting or writing to us.
We are also holding the following consultation events which you are invited to attend:
• Thursday 2 March, 8pm – 10pm in Henley-on-Thames
• Monday 6 March, 8pm – 10pm in Wallingford
• Thursday 9 March, 6pm-8pm in Chipping Norton
• Tuesday 14 March, 3pm-5pm in Thame
• Thursday 16 March, 7pm – 9pm in Banbury
• Tuesday 21 March, 6pm – 8pm in Brackley
• Thursday 23 March, 6.30pm – 8.30pm in Abingdon
If you would like to attend, please call 01865 334638 or email email@example.com