Temporary Traffic Regulation Notice – S14 Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
Temporary Road Closure
at Blounts Court Road, Crowsley, Sonning Common Parish
on Wednesday 26th March for 5 work days
1) The road will be closed from Wednesday 26th to Saturday 29th March 2014
2) The road will be open to traffic on Sunday 30th March 2014
3) The road will be closed on Monday 31st March 2014 to allow completion of the works
ATTACHED Two Notices:
1) For Wednesday 26th to Saturday 29th March 2014
2) For Monday 31st March 2014
In the interests of public safety it will be necessary for Oxfordshire County Council to close the road as detailed above in order to facilitate edge strengthening works.
Two temporary Notice is being made to implement the temporary closures and will operate on the days shown above.
Please note that Notices for urgent works can last up to 5 consecutive days only.
Access will be maintained for emergency service vehicles and also limited access for those properties within the closure area, subject to the progress of the works. Please note that access routes will depend on exactly where the works vehicles are at any time and may need to be negotiated with the gang on site as necessary.
A copy of the drawing showing the extent of the closure and also the alternative routes for traffic is attached.
Further information regarding the works may be obtained by contacting Bob Burgess, OCC Highways & Transport on 01865 815895 or 0845 310 11 11.